Women in Science
Moderated by  Laura Hoopes
Posted on: April 29, 2011
  |  
Posted By: Laura Hoopes

Memoir Speaking Events Where You Can Hear and See Laura Hoopes

Aa Aa Aa
Dear friends of women in science,
My memoir, Breaking Through the Spiral Ceiling, will be released on Amazon.com on Monday, May 2. Pomona College Biology Department will celebrate at 4:15 in Seaver Commons 102 (609 N College Ave) with a reading and book release party with light refreshments. It's free, parking is free on the streets, and open to the public.
Also, Barnes and Noble, Montclair Plaza will host me in a Memoir Workshop and book signing at 1-3 PM on May 14, 2011. Again, it's free, with free parking, and open to the public. Bring writing materials if you plan to come to this one.
If you are in the LA area and could come to one of these events, I would be very pleased to see you. If not, and if you are interested in reading Breaking Through the Spiral Ceiling, I'd appreciate it if you would place an order for it on May 2, the release date.
cheers,
Laura Hoopes
Comments
2  Comments  | Post a Comment
Community

i bought a few copies and plan to give them out to folks i know. congrats Laura, it's really ramping up now!

Community

Hi Laura,
I am so glad you are speaking where young women can hear you and be inspired! Keep on doing this, it's important work.

Scitable by Nature Education Nature Education Home Learn More About Faculty Page Students Page Feedback