Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) Netherlands
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Leiden University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl)
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology (CMSB)
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD)
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC)
- EchoGen Consortium
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM)
- GUGC Consortium
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL)
- Human Brain Project (HBP)
- ICGC Bone Cancer Project: Osteosarcoma/Chondrosarcoma/Rare Subtypes
- Integrated Research on Developmental Determinants of Ageing and Longevity (IDEAL)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC)
- Jon J. van Rood Center for Clinical Transfusion Medicine Research
- KidneyGen Consortium
- Leyden Academy on Vitality and Ageing (LAVA)
- Netherlands Centre for One Health (NCOH)
- Netherlands Consortium for Healthy Ageing (NCHA)
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC)
- Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Stem Cell Medicine (reNEW)
- The 1000 Genomes Project
- The Geuvadis Consortium
- TreatOA Consortium
- University Neurosurgical Center Holland (UNCH)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.