EchoGen Consortium Netherlands
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Research collaboration: EchoGen Consortium is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
EchoGen Consortium is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Boston University (BU)
- Cardiovascular Engineering, Inc.
- Erasmus University Medical Center (Erasmus MC)
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS)
- German Cancer Research Center in the Helmholtz Association (DKFZ)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Helmholtz Zentrum München - German Research Center for Environmental Health (HMGU)
- Hospital Grosshadern, LMU
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (LMU)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH)
- Medical University of Graz (Med Uni Graz)
- NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI)
- Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- The University of Edinburgh
- University of Greifswald
- University of Lübeck
- University of Washington (UW)
- VA Office of Research and Development (VA Research)