Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL) Netherlands
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Research collaboration: Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Academic Medical Center (AMC), UvA
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Columbia University in the City of New York (CU)
- Erasmus University Medical Center (Erasmus MC)
- Legal Pathways Institute for Health and Bio-Law
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology (MPI-EVA)
- National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI), NWO-I
- Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre (NBIC)
- Pfizer Inc.
- Radboud University Medical Centre (Radboudumc), RU
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- University of Pennsylvania (Penn)
- University of Washington (UW)
- VU Amsterdam
- Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL)