The Geuvadis Consortium Spain
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Research collaboration: The Geuvadis Consortium is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
The Geuvadis Consortium is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- CEA Centre National de Génotypage (CNG)
- Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), BIST
- European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- Helmholtz Zentrum München - German Research Center for Environmental Health (HMGU)
- Illumina United Kingdom
- Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Max Planck Society
- National Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM)
- Radboud University Nijmegen (RU)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- University of Geneva (UNIGE)
- University of Kiel (CAU)
- University of Santiago de Compostela (USC)
- Uppsala University (UU)
- Wellcome Sanger Institute