Erasmus University Medical Center (Erasmus MC) Netherlands
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Erasmus University Medical Center (Erasmus MC) published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||2||0.05|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Erasmus University Medical Center (Erasmus MC)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AortaGen Consortium
- CKDGen Consortium
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl)
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology (CMSB)
- Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM)
- DIAGRAM Consortium
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC)
- Early Genetics and Lifecourse Epidemiology (EAGLE) Consortium
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG)
- EchoGen Consortium
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium
- European Research Infrastructure on Highly Pathogenic Agents (ERINHA)
- GUGC Consortium
- Genetic Factors for Osteoporosis (GEFOS) Consortium
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL)
- Horizons 2020 Innovative Training Network "DNARepairMan"
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC)
- Netherlands Centre for One Health (NCOH)
- Netherlands Consortium for Healthy Ageing (NCHA)
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC)
- Origins Center
- The AMD Gene Consortium
- The Center for Research on Influenza Pathogenesis and Transmission (CRIPT CEIRR)
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium
- United for Metabolic Diseases (UMD)
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Arboviruses and Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Reference and Research
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.