AortaGen Consortium United Kingdom (UK)
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Research collaboration: AortaGen Consortium is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
AortaGen Consortium is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Boston University (BU)
- Cardiff University
- Cardiovascular Engineering, Inc.
- Erasmus University Medical Center (Erasmus MC)
- Ghent University (UGent)
- Ghent University Hospital
- IRCCS Istituto Nazionale Ricovero e Cura per Anziani (INRCA)
- Icelandic Heart Association (IHA)
- Institute of Neuroscience (IN), CNR
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- NIH National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- University of Cagliari (UNICA)
- University of Cambridge
- University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB)
- University of Michigan (U-M)
- University of Pittsburgh (Pitt)
- Wake Forest University (WFU)