University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht) Netherlands
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Utrecht University (UU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl)
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC)
- EPICURE Integrated Project
- EuroEPINOMICS Consortium
- European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) Study
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM)
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL)
- Global BPGen Consortium
- Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB)
- InterAct Consortium
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- Netherlands Centre for One Health (NCOH)
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC)
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium
- The Autism Genome Project Consortium (AGP)
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
- United for Metabolic Diseases (UMD)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.