University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG Netherlands
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:University of Groningen (RUG)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.06|
Share output for the past 5 years
University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC)
- GUGC Consortium
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL)
- Global BPGen Consortium
- IBD Genetics Consortium, Netherlands
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- International Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (IIBDGC)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG)
- KidneyGen Consortium
- Mouse Clinic for Cancer and Aging (MCCA)
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium
- Skoltech Center for Stem Cell Research (SCSCR CREI)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
- United for Metabolic Diseases (UMD)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.