Radboud University Medical Centre (Radboudumc), RU Netherlands
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Radboud University Nijmegen (RU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Radboud University Medical Centre (Radboudumc), RU published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Radboud University Medical Centre (Radboudumc), RU
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl)
- Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC)
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL)
- Institute for Chemical Immunlogy (ICI)
- International Lung Cancer Consortium (ILCCO)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC)
- Netherlands Centre for One Health (NCOH)
- Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences (RIMLS), RU
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE)
- United for Metabolic Diseases (UMD)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.