University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht) Netherlands
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Utrecht University (UU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht) published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||1||0.13|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer GenomiCs.nl (CGC.nl)
- Center for Living Technologies
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC)
- EPICURE Integrated Project
- Eindhoven-Wageningen-Utrecht Alliance
- EuroEPINOMICS Consortium
- European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) Study
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM)
- Genome of the Netherlands Consortium (GoNL)
- Global BPGen Consortium
- Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB)
- InterAct Consortium
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- Netherlands Centre for One Health (NCOH)
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC)
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium
- The Autism Genome Project Consortium (AGP)
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
- United for Metabolic Diseases (UMD)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.