EPICURE Integrated Project Italy
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Research collaboration: EPICURE Integrated Project is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
EPICURE Integrated Project is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- CF consulting Finanziamenti Unione Europea s.r.l.
- Charité - University Medicine Berlin
- GENAR Institute for Public Health Genomics
- Hospital Universitario Fundación Jiménez Díaz (FJD), UAM
- IRCCS Carlo Besta Neurological Institute
- IRCCS Istituto Giannina Gaslini
- IRCCS Mario Negri Institute
- IRCCS Neurological Institute C. Mondino
- Institute of Experimental Medicine (IEM), HAS
- International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE)
- Istanbul University
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU)
- Kuopio University Hospital (KUH)
- Lund University (LU)
- Medical University of Innsbruck (MUI)
- Meyer Children's Hospital
- National Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM)
- Neurokin S.A.
- NsGene A/S
- OZ Biosciences (OZB)
- Philipps University of Marburg (Uni Marburg)
- Ulm University Medical Center
- University Hospital Bonn (UKB), Uni Bonn
- University Hospital of Cologne
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (FAU)
- University of Ferrara (UNIFE)
- University of Helsinki
- University of Verona (UNIVR)