The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration Switzerland
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Research collaboration: The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- AGT Ingegneria
- Acciona Engineering S.A.
- Alan Auld Group Ltd.
- Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM)
- Durham University
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK)
- Horia Hulubei National Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN HH)
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- KGHM CUPRUM sp. z oo Centrum Badawczo-Rozwojowe
- Kalliosuunnittelu Oy Rockplan Ltd.
- Laboratorio Subterráneo de Canfranc (LSC)
- Lombardi Group
- National Centre for Scientific Research 'Demokritos' (NCSR)
- Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (PNPI), NRCKI
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Rhyal Engineering
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
- Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich)
- Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Technodyne International Limited
- The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
- The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics (IFJ PAN), PAS
- The University of Sheffield
- The University of Warwick (Warwick)
- University of Bern (UniBE)
- University of Bucharest (UB)
- University of Geneva (UNIGE)
- University of Hamburg (UHH)
- University of Helsinki
- University of Jyväskylä
- University of Liverpool
- University of Oulu
- University of Oxford
- Wrocław University of Science and Technology (WRUT)