The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics (IFJ PAN), PAS Poland
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Division III: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences, PAS
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics (IFJ PAN), PAS published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.12|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration
- Belle Collaboration
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC)
- H1 Collaboration
- Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics (JCET)
- The ATLAS Collaboration
- The H.E.S.S. Collaboration
- The HAWC Collaboration
- The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration
- The LHCb Collaboration
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration
- The STAR Collaboration
- The T2K Collaboration
- The ZEUS Collaboration
- WASA-at-COSY Collaboration
- Wendelstein 7-X Team (W7-X)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.