Karolinska University Hospital Sweden
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Karolinska Institute (KI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Karolinska University Hospital published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.06|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Tianjin for Medical Epigenetics
- DIAGRAM Consortium
- GliomaScan Consortium
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG)
- KidneyGen Consortium
- Meta-Analyses of Glucose and Insulin-related Traits Consortium (MAGIC)
- Structural Genomics Consortium (SGC Karolinska)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.