Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) Germany
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Braunschweig Integrated Centre of Systems Biology (BRICS)
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB)
- Cluster of Excellence RESIST (EXC 2155)
- DZIF Partner Site Hannover-Braunschweig
- Fraunhofer International Consortium for Anti-Infective Research (iCAIR)
- HZI-MHH Centre for Individualised Infection Medicine (CiiM)
- Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland (HIPS)
- Helmholtz-Institut für RNA-basierte Infektionsforschung (HIRI)
- Shandong University-Helmholtz Institute of Biotechnology
- Twincore GmbH
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.