University Toulouse - Jean Jaurès (UT2J) France
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:University of Toulouse
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Toulouse - Jean Jaurès (UT2J) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.13|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Study and Research Work, Organization, Power (CERTOP)
- Laboratoire Cognition, Langues, Langage, Ergonomie (CLLE)
- Laboratory of Analysis and Architecture of Systems (LAAS)
- Laboratory of Environmental Geography (GEODE)
- Maison des Sciences de l'Homme et de la Société de Toulouse (MSHST)
- Pyrénées-Garonne LTSER
- The Autism Genome Project Consortium (AGP)
- Toulouse Institute of Computer Science Research (IRIT)
- Toulouse Mathematics Institute (IMT)
- Travaux et Recherches Archéologiques sur les Cultures, les Espaces et les Sociétés (TRACES)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.