Heidelberg University Hospital at Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg Germany
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Heidelberg University (Uni Heidelberg)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Heidelberg University Hospital at Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Heidelberg University Hospital at Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg
- Department of Dermatology at Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cooperational Division of Clinical Neurobiology
- DZHK Partner Site Heidelberg/Mannheim
- DZIF Partner Site Heidelberg
- Division Joint Heidelberg-IDC Translational Diabetes Program
- Division of Molecular Metabolic Control
- Hamamatsu Tissue Imaging and Analysis (TIGA) Center
- Heidelberger Institut für Radioonkologie (HIRO)
- Hopp Children's Cancer Center Heidelberg (KiTZ)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG)
- Max Planck School Matter to Life
- Molecular Medicine Partnership Unit (MMPU)
- National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg
- The CADISP Group
- Translational Lung Research Center Heidelberg (TLRC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.