National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC) China
Date range: 1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023
Parent institution:State Administration for Market Regulation
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC) published between 1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Compare National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC) with other institutions
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC)
- Department of Arbovirus Vaccine, NIFDC
- Division of HIV/AIDS and Sex-Transmitted Virus Vaccines, NIFDC
- Division of Respiratory Virus Vaccines, NIFDC
- Institute for Biological Product Control, NIFDC
- Institute for Control of Pharmaceutical Excipient and Packaging Material, NIFDC
- Institute for Laboratory Animal Resources, NIFDC
- MOH Key Laboratory for Research on Quality and Standardization of Biotech Products, NIFDC
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.