International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.13|
Share output for the past 5 years
International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Australian-New Zealand IODP Consortium (ANZIC)
- CAPES Foundation
- China Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China (MOST)
- European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling (ECORD)
- India Ministry of Earth Science (MoES)
- Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- Korea Institute of Geoscience and Mineral Resources (KIGAM)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Texas A&M University (TAMU)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.