European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling (ECORD) France
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling (ECORD) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.01|
Share output for the past 5 years
European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling (ECORD) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Academy of Finland
- Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW)
- Denmark Ministry of Higher Education and Science
- Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (FWO) - Vlaanderen
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT)
- Geological Survey of Ireland (GSI)
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Mediterranean Sea Research Center of Israel (MERCI)
- National Institute of Sciences of the Universe (INSU), CNRS
- National Research Council (CNR)
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Polish Geological Institute (PGI), PIB
- Swedish Research Council
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- The Icelandic Centre for Research (RANNIS)
- The Research Council of Norway
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.