Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||6||1.53|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), CDC
- CDC in Georgia
- CDC's Malaria Program Works in Angola
- Center for Global Health, CDC
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Nigeria (CDC Nigeria)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-Kenya (CDC-K)
- Central America Regional Office (CDC-CAR)
- Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS)
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP), CDC
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID), CDC
- National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH), CDC
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, CDC
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), CDC
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), CDC
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, CDC
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD), CDC
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), CDC
- Office of Public Health Genomics, CDC
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response, CDC
- Qingdao Municipal Centre for Disease Control and Prevention
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- California Emerging Infections Program (CEIP)
- Connecticut Emerging Infections Program (CT EIP)
- GliomaScan Consortium
- Global Virus Network (GVN)
- Men’s Health Screening Program (MHSP)
- Orentreich Foundation for the Advancement of Science (OFAS)
- U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI)
- WHO Collaborating Center for Reference and Research on Influenza
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.