Division III: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences, PAS Poland
Date range: 1 June 2022 - 31 May 2023
Parent institution:Polish Academy of Sciences (PAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Division III: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences, PAS published between 1 June 2022 - 31 May 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||14||2.13|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Division III: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences, PAS
- Center for Molecular and Macromolecular Studies (CBMiM), PAS
- Center for Theoretical Physics, PAS
- Centre of Polymer and Carbon Materials (CMPW), PAS
- Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, PAS
- Institute of Geological Sciences, PAS
- Institute of Geophysics, PAS
- Institute of High Pressure Physics (UNIPRESS), PAS
- Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, PAS
- Institute of Mathematics, PAS
- Institute of Molecular Physics, PAS
- Institute of Oceanology, PAS
- Institute of Organic Chemistry, PAS
- Institute of Physical Chemistry (IPC), PAS
- Institute of Physics, PAS
- Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center (CAMK-PAN), PAS
- Space Research Centre (CBK), PAS
- The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics (IFJ PAN), PAS
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.