UC San Diego Health Sciences United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:University of California, San Diego (UC San Diego)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UC San Diego Health Sciences published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.01|
Share output for the past 5 years
UC San Diego Health Sciences
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer Cell Map Initiative (CCMI)
- Chiba University-UC San Diego Center for Mucosal Immunology, Allergy and Vaccine (cMAV)
- Department of Pediatrics, UC San Diego
- Laboratoire International Associé Structure-Guided Investigations into Disease States and Therapeutic Strategies (LIA SGIDSTS)
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research San Diego Branch
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.