U.S. Navy (USN) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Parent institution:Department of the Navy (DoN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for U.S. Navy (USN) published between 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||45||11.58|
Share output for the past 5 years
U.S. Navy (USN)
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth (NMCP)
- USN Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- USN Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- USN Naval Hospital Yokosuka
- USN Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC Pacific)
- USN Naval Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD)
- USN Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC)
- USN Naval Medical Research Unit 2 (NAMRU-2) Pacific
- USN Naval Medical Research Unit 3 (NAMRU-3) Cairo
- USN Naval Medical Research Unit 6 (NAMRU-6) Peru
- USN Naval Postgraduate School (NPS)
- USN Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
- USN Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- USN Naval Undersea Warfare Center
- USN Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- USN U.S. Naval Academy (USNA)
- USN Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.