U.S. Army United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022
Parent institution:U.S. Department of the Army (DA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for U.S. Army published between 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||14||2.98|
Share output for the past 5 years
- U.S. Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Army Evans Army Community Hospital
- U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research
- U.S. Army Landstuhl Regional Medical Center
- U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM)
- U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC)
- U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center (NSRDEC)
- U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences
- U.S. Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine (USARIEM)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- U.S. Army San Antonio Military Medical Center
- U.S. Military Academy (USMA)
- US Army Medical Research Directorate-Kenya (USAMRU-Kenya)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.