U.S. Air Force (USAF) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Department of the Air Force (DAF)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for U.S. Air Force (USAF) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.96|
Share output for the past 5 years
U.S. Air Force (USAF)
- USAF Air Education and Training Command (AETC)
- USAF Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)
- USAF Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- USAF Air Force Space Command (AFSPC)
- USAF Edwards Air Force Base
- USAF Holloman Air Force Base
- USAF Kirtland Air Force Base
- USAF Wilford Hall Medical Center
- USAF Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB)
- United States Air Force Academy (USAFA)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.