NOAA Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NOAA Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR) published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||142||33.24|
Share output for the past 5 years
NOAA Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR)
- NOAA Air Resources Laboratory (ARL)
- NOAA Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory (AOML)
- NOAA Climate Program Office (CPO)
- NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory (ESRL)
- NOAA Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory (GFDL)
- NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory (GLERL)
- NOAA National Severe Storms Laboratory (NSSL)
- NOAA Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL)
- NOAA Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.