NIH National Cancer Institute (NCI) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Cancer Institute (NCI) published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
NIH National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Breast Cancer Association Consortium (BCAC)
- Breast and Prostate Cancer Cohort Consortium (BPC3)
- Cancer Grand Challenges
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC)
- Clinical Sequencing Exploratory Research (CSER)
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada (CCCN)
- Discovery, Biology, and Risk of Inherited Variants in Breast Cancer (DRIVE)
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN)
- Elucidating Loci Involved in Prostate Cancer Susceptibility (ELLIPSE)
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO)
- GliomaScan Consortium
- International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC)
- International Lung Cancer Consortium (ILCCO)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium
- The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA)
- The GTEx Consortium
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.