Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022
Parent institution:University of Cincinnati (UC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) published between 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Children's Oncology Group (COG)
- Cincinnati Cancer Center
- CuSTOM-RIKEN BDR Collaborative Laboratory
- Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Network
- Epi4K Consortium
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP)
- The AMD Gene Consortium
- The International Consortium on the Genetics of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLEGEN)
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.