AstraZeneca Sweden Sweden
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:AstraZeneca plc
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for AstraZeneca Sweden published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AstraZeneca-Max Planck Launch Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease (CVMD) Collaboration
- Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- KI-AZ Integrated Cardio Metabolic Centre (ICMC)
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.