Singapore Eye Research Institute (SER), SNEC Singapore
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Singapore Eye Research Institute (SER), SNEC published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN)
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM)
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- South Asian Type 2 Diabetes (SAT2D) Consortium
- The AMD Gene Consortium
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.