Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS), A*STAR Singapore
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS), A*STAR published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN)
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium
- Breast Cancer Association Consortium (BCAC)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- PerkinElmer-GIS Centre for Precision Oncology
- South Asian Type 2 Diabetes (SAT2D) Consortium
- The HUGO Pan-Asian SNP Consortium
- The SIGMA Type 2 Diabetes Consortium (SIGMA T2D Consortium)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.