VU University Medical Center (VUmc) Netherlands
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Parent institution:VU Amsterdam
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for VU University Medical Center (VUmc) published between 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.09|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Amsterdam Movement Sciences
- Amsterdam Neuroscience
- Amsterdam Reproduction and Development
- Amsterdam Rheumatology and Immunology Center (ARC)
- Amsterdam UMC
- Cancer Center Amsterdam (CCA)
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology (CMSB)
- Dutch Initiative on Crohn and Colitis (ICC)
- EMGO+ Institute for Health and Care Research (EMGO+), VU University Amsterdam
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM)
- GUGC Consortium
- Global BPGen Consortium
- Institute for Lasers, Life and Biophotonics Amsterdam (LaserLaB Amsterdam)
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC)
- KidneyGen Consortium
- MOVE Research Institute Amsterdam, VU University Amsterdam
- Oncology Graduate School (OOA)
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG)
- UK Parkinson's Disease Consortium (UKPDC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.