Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry (MPI-BPC) Germany
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Max Planck Institute for Multidisciplinary Sciences
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry (MPI-BPC) published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry (MPI-BPC)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN)
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen)
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Biology
- International Max Planck Research School for Neurosciences
- International Max Planck Research School for Physics of Biological and Complex Systems
- Max Planck Laboratory for Structural Biology, Chemistry and Molecular Biophysics of Rosario (MPLbioR)
- Max Planck School Matter to Life
- Max Planck School of Photonics (MPSP)
- TU Braunschweig/Max Planck Biophysical Chemistry
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.