Leibniz Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) Germany
Date range: 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022
Parent institution:Leibniz Association
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Leibniz Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) published between 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||33||6.83|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Australian-German Climate and Energy College
- Berlin-Brandenburg Institute of Advanced Biodiversity Research (BBIB)
- Chair of Global Energy Systems Analysis
- ECOCEANA (Ecosystem, Climate and Ocean Analysis)
- Leibniz Research Alliance INFECTIONS´21
- Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.