German Aerospace Center (DLR) Germany
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for German Aerospace Center (DLR) published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||29||5.47|
Share output for the past 5 years
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Abbe Center of Photonics (ACP)
- Environmentally Compatible Air Transport System (ECATS)
- Helmholtz Institute Ulm for Electrochemical Energy Storage (HIU)
- HssO Team
- International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC)
- Munich School for Data Science (MUDS)
- Planck Collaboration
- Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA)
- The 1000 Genomes Project
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.