Alfred Wegener Institute - Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research (AWI) Germany
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Alfred Wegener Institute - Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research (AWI) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||84||21.47|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (ACE CRC)
- ECOCEANA (Ecosystem, Climate and Ocean Analysis)
- European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica (EPICA)
- Expedition 302 Scientists
- GCOS Reference Upper Air Network (GRUAN)
- German Climate Computing Centre (DKRZ)
- HGF-MPG Joint Research Group for Deep-Sea Ecology and Technology
- Helmholtz Institute for Functional Marine Biodiversity (HIFMB)
- International Max Planck Research School of Marine Microbiology (IMPRS MarMic)
- Multiproxy Approach for the Reconstruction of the Glacial Ocean Surface (MARGO)
- North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling (NEEM)
- PASSEQ Working Group
- Seasonal and Regional Food Web Interactions with the Biological Pump (SeaPump)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.