Research Unit of Energy, Matter and the Universe, Sorbonne University France
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Sorbonne University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Research Unit of Energy, Matter and the Universe, Sorbonne University published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||38||1.70|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Chemistry of Condensed Matter Laboratory (LCMCP)
- Chimiedu Solide et de l’Energie
- Curie Physicochemistry (PCC)
- From Molecules to Nano-objects: Responsiveness, Interactions and Spectroscopy (MONARIS)
- Institute of Celestial Mechanics and Computation of Ephemerides (IMCCE)
- Institute of Mineralogy, Materials Physics and Cosmochemistry (IMPMC)
- Kastler Brossel Laboratory (LKB)
- Laboratory Nuclear and High-Energy Physics (LPNHE)
- Laboratory for the Use of Intense Lasers (LULI)
- Laboratory of BioMolecules (LBM)
- Laboratory of Chemistry of Biological Processes
- Laboratory of ENS Statistical Physics (LPS-ENS)
- Laboratory of Interfaces and Electrochemical Systems (LISE)
- Laboratory of Molecular and Structural Archaeology (LAMS)
- Laboratory of Physical Chemistry-Matter and Radiation (LCPMR)
- Laboratory of Physics and Mechanics of Heterogenous Environments (LPMMH)
- Laboratory of Pierre Aigrain (LPA)
- Laboratory of Plasma Physics (LPP)
- Laboratory of Space Studies and Instrumentation in Astrophysics (LESIA)
- Laboratory of Surface Reactivity (LRS)
- Laboratory of Theoretical Physics ENS (LPTENS)
- Laboratory of Theoretical Physics of Condensed Matter (LPTMC)
- Laboratory of Theoretical and High Energy Physics (LPTHE)
- Langevin Institute
- Paris Institute of Astrophysics (IAP)
- Paris Institute of Molecular Chemistry (IPCM)
- Paris Institute of Nanosciences (INSP)
- Physicochimie des Electrolytes et Nanosystèmes Interfaciaux (Laboratoire PHENIX)
- Physics and Materials Laboratory (LPEM)
- Science and Engineering of Soft Matter (SIMM)
- Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory (LCT)
- Time-space Reference System (SYRTE)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.