National Institute for Applied Sciences (INSA Toulouse) France
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Parent institution:National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institute for Applied Sciences (INSA Toulouse) published between 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.10|
Share output for the past 5 years
National Institute for Applied Sciences (INSA Toulouse)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Materials Elaboration and Structural Studies (CEMES)
- Institut Clément Ader (ICA)
- Institute for Systems Research Atomic and Molecular Complexes (IRSAMC)
- Laboratoire Matériaux et Durabilité des Constructions de Toulouse (LMDC)
- Laboratoire National des Champs Magnétiques Intenses (LNCMI)
- Laboratoire des Champs Magnétiques Pulsés (LNCMP)
- Laboratory of Analysis and Architecture of Systems (LAAS)
- National Infrastructure of Metabolomics and Fluxomics (MetaboHUB)
- Toulouse Biotechnology Institute, Bio and Chemical Engineering (TBI)
- Toulouse Mathematics Institute (IMT)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.