Mines ParisTech - PSL France
Date range: 1 January 2022 - 31 December 2022
Parent institution:Université PSL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Mines ParisTech - PSL published between 1 January 2022 - 31 December 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.21|
Share output for the past 5 years
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bioinformatics and Computational Systems Biology of Cancer
- Cancer et Génome : Bioinformatique, Biostatistiques et Épidémiologie
- Centre For Material Forming (CEMEF)
- Centre Observation, Impacts, Energy (Centre OIE)
- Centre des Matériaux (CDM)
- Centre for Computational Biology (CBIO)
- Equipe de Recherche QUANTIC
- Fédération Île-de-France de Recherche sur l'Environnement (FIRE)
- Institut Interdisciplinaire de l’Innovation (i3)
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Artificial Intelligence (3IA)
- SJTU - ParisTech Elite Institute of Technology (SPEIT)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.