Institute of Physics (INP), CNRS France
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Physics (INP), CNRS published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||4||0.19|
Share output for the past 5 years
Institute of Physics (INP), CNRS
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AstroParticle and Cosmology Laboratory (APC)
- Institut Néel
- Institut de Physique de Nice (INPHYNI)
- Laboratoire de Physique et Modélisation des Milieux Condensés (LPMMC)
- Laboratory for Photonics and Nanostructures (LPN), CNRS
- Laboratory of Optics and Biosciences (LOB)
- Laboratory of Theoretical and High Energy Physics (LPTHE)
- Planck Collaboration
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.