CHU de Bordeaux France
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Bordeaux Segalen University (Bordeaux 2)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CHU de Bordeaux published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
CHU de Bordeaux
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bordeaux Functional Genomics Center (CGFB)
- Bordeaux Research in Translational Oncology (BaRITOn)
- Centre d'Investigation Clinique de Bordeaux (CIC 1401)
- Electrophysiology and Heart Modeling Institute (LIRYC)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC)
- Laboratory of Rare Diseases, Metabolism and Genetics (MRGM)
- Physiopathologie, des Réseaux Neuronaux Médullaires
- SIRIC BRIO
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.