CEA Paris-Saclay France
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Paris-Saclay published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC)
- Hall A Collaboration
- Institut de Recherche sur les Archéomatériaux (IRAMAT)
- Laboratoire Claude Fréjacques (LCF)
- Magnetic Topologies of Young Stars and the Survival of close-in massive Exoplanets (MaTYSSE)
- PHENIX Collaboration
- Systèmes Membranaires, Photobiologie, Stress et Détoxication (SMPSD)
- The BaBar Collaboration
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.