National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) Finland
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Parent institution:Finland Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) published between 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.99|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium
- DIAGRAM Consortium
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG)
- Finland United States Invest igation of NIDDM Genetics (FUSION)
- GUGC Consortium
- Global BPGen Consortium
- Helsinki Birth Cohort Study (HBCS), THL
- Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC)
- KidneyGen Consortium
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.