The People's Liberation Army General Hospital (PLAGH) China
Date range: 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022
Parent institution:People's Liberation Army (PLA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for The People's Liberation Army General Hospital (PLAGH) published between 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
The People's Liberation Army General Hospital (PLAGH)
- Affiliated BaYi Children’s Hospital, PLAGH
- Beijing Key Research Laboratory of Skin Injury, Repair and Regeneration, PLAGH
- Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, PLAGH
- Key Laboratory of Tissue Repair and Regeneration of PLA, PLAGH
- MIIT Key Laboratory of Biomedical Engineering and Translational Medicine, PLAGH
- National Clinical Research Center for Kidney Diseases, PLAGH
- The First Affiliated Hospital, PLAGH (PLA No. 304 Hospital)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.