Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), CAS China
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), CAS published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.06|
Share output for the past 5 years
Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), CAS
- Advanced Technology Institute of Suzhou, SIAT CAS
- CAS Key Laboratory of Brain Connectome and Manipulation, SIAT CAS
- Center for Protein and Cell-based Drugs, SIAT CAS
- Electric Vehicle R&D Center, SIAT CAS
- Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Biomedical Optical Imaging Technology, SIAT CAS
- Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Robotics and Intelligent System, SIAT CAS
- Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Synthetic Genomics, SIAT CAS
- Institute of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering, SIAT CAS
- Research Center for Computer-aided Drug Discovery, SIAT CAS
- Shandong Institute of Advanced Technology (SDIAT), SIAT CAS
- Shenzhen Engineering Center for the Fabrication of Two-dimensional Atomic Crystals, SIAT CAS
- Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Drug Addiction, SIAT CAS
- Shenzhen Laboratory of Tumor Cell Biology, SIAT CAS
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Brain Cognition and Brain Disease Institute (BCBDI)
- CAS Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT)
- CAS-HK Joint Lab for Biomaterials
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Joint Laboratory of Human-Machine Intelligence-Synergy Systems
- National Innovation Center for Advanced Medical Devices
- Shenzhen-Hong Kong Institute of Brain Science
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.