Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (SIOC), CAS China
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (SIOC), CAS published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.27|
Share output for the past 5 years
Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (SIOC), CAS
- CAS Key Laboratory of Organofluorine Chemistry, SIOC CAS
- Center for Excellence in Molecular Synthesis, SIOC CAS
- State Key Laboratory of Bio-organic and Natural Products Chemistry, SIOC CAS
- State Key Laboratory of Organometallic Chemistry, SIOC CAS
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Chang-Kung Chuang Institute
- China-Thailand Joint Research Institute of Natural Medicine
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Chemistry for Life Sciences
- Croucher Shanghai-Hong Kong Joint Laboratory in Chemical Synthesis
- Interdisciplinary Research Center of Biology and Chemistry (IRCBC)
- Joint Laboratory of Green Synthetic Chemistry
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.