Purple Mountain Observatory (PMO), CAS China
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Purple Mountain Observatory (PMO), CAS published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||5||0.65|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CTGU Center of Astronomy and Space Science Research
- Center for Astronomical Mega-Science (CAMS), CAS
- Chinese Center for Antarctic Astronomy (CCAA)
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Modern Astronomy and Space Exploration
- DAMPE Collaboration
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT)
- Galaxy Formation in a Dark Universe
- Joint Center for Particle, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ Purple Mountain Observatory (MPPG)
- Zhejiang University–Purple Mountain Observatory Joint Research Center for Astronomy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.