National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC) China
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:State Administration for Market Regulation
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC)
- Department of Arbovirus Vaccine, NIFDC
- Division of HIV/AIDS and Sex-Transmitted Virus Vaccines, NIFDC
- Division of Respiratory Virus Vaccines, NIFDC
- Institute for Biological Product Control, NIFDC
- Institute for Control of Pharmaceutical Excipient and Packaging Material, NIFDC
- Institute for Laboratory Animal Resources, NIFDC
- MOH Key Laboratory for Research on Quality and Standardization of Biotech Products, NIFDC
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.